>

13 August 2014

Barry M Matte Nail Paint in Copacabana

Good morning, Maggie May readers! (Just... 10 minutes before midday!)

A quick beauty post for you all today. I tweeted a pic of my nails last week and shared it with my Instagram followers, and it went down a treat. I'm not surprised; it was my yummy new nail enamel from King of Nail Polish, Barry M.




I'd gone into Superdrug specifically to have a look at the Barry M polishes, as I'd seen some nice neutral shades on another blog and wanted to have a look. But my eyes were instantly drawn to the gorgeous shade Copacabana!

This is one of the brand's summer matte paints. I hadn't tried a matte nail polish before (crazy, I know!), and at first I wasn't sure - I didn't like it as the shine to my nails vanished abruptly! But after a few minutes of getting used to the effect, I loved them.




The enamel lasted for a good amount of time; it started chipping around the week mark which is what I would expect normally with nail polish. I had been a bit naughty and not used base coat when I applied this enamel; I had an AWFUL red stain to my nails once I removed the paint! I would definitely recommend using your regular base coat to avoid that...




Apart from the staining, I was really pleased with this little product and would definitely recommend it - the colour is just so summery!

Matte Nail Paint by Barry M in Copacabana is available from Superdrug for £3.99. 





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
INSTAGRAM | @secretmaggiemay